Chocolate Avocado Truffles
- 150g Dark Chocolate (melted)
- 1/2 Avocado, around 70g
- 1 Tsp Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Salt
- Cacao Powder for rolling.
- Add your dark chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl or in a glass bowl on top of a saucepan of boiling water.
- Melt the chocolate, stirring frequently so it doesn't burn.
- Once melted, put to one side.
- Scoop out your avocado and pop into a mixing bowl. Mash with the salt and add the maple syrup. The smoother the better as this will make them more 'truffle' like in texture.
- Add the chocolate into your avocado mixture and put into the freezer to set.
- Add the cacao powder to a plate for rolling.
- Bring out your truffle mixture, scoop a little into the palm of your hand and roll into a ball.
- Cover in chocolate and pop onto a tray. Repeat until all the mixture has been used up.
- Pop back into the fridge to set.
- Bring out and enjoy!